I am a Licensed Psychologist in Virginia.
- Ph.D. in Psychology, 1996, The American University, Washington DC
- M.A. in Psychology, 1993, The American University, Washington DC
- B.A. in Psychology, 1991, Columbia University, NY, NY
I began seeing therapy clients in the Washington, DC area in 1992. I’ve trained and worked in a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings, including university counseling centers, inpatient mental health hospitals, and outpatient mental health facilities. I started my private practice in 2003.
- American Psychological Association
- Virginia Psychological Association
- Virginia Academy of Clinical Psychologists
- Northern Virginia Academy of Clinical Psychologists